With integrated CADCAM and investment in modern CNC equipment, Howco is able to provide our customers with a complete and highly cost-effective supply solution. Multiple axis machinery enables the manufacture of the most complex requirements and combined with our expert materials knowledge, we are able to deliver the highest quality components for the most demanding environments. Howco has CNC facilities across multiple global locations and can support customers in all of the major oil and gas hubs around the world.
CNC Horizontal Boring
- An extensive range of tooling and ancillary equipment is available, including multi-angled milling head, facing & contouring heads, out-facing bars and a speed multiplier to give a maximum spindle speed of 8,700 rpm.
- The machines cover an envelope size of X axis 3000m/m x Y axis 2000m/m x Z axis 2000m/m with a top table load of 10,000 kg.
- All are fitted with Renishaw probing to enable accurate datuming of complex components.
CNC Vertical Boring
- CNC Vertical Boring has a table size up to 1.6 metres and a maximum swing of 2000m/m. Maximum height under the ram is 1.65 metres. Maximum table load is 5,000 kg.
- These are fully CNC controlled to enable high metal removal rates and complex components to be machined.
- All machines are fully equipped with Steadies & an Extensive range of tooling & large internal boring capability. Maximum CNC capacity is 710 mm swing over the saddle by 4000m/m turning length. Maximum workpiece weight is 5,000 kg, with 60HP spindle drive.
- able to handle turning up to 5994mm/ 236" between centres
CNC Horizontal Machining
- All machines have access to a large range of tooling and all machines are fitted with Renishaw Probing.
- All the horizontal machining centres have the facility to use facing & contouring heads from the tool changer.
- The maximum workpiece size is 1500m/m x 1200m/m x 1000m/m with a maximum weight of approximately 3,000 kg.
Vertical Machining Centre
- Right angled heads for internal slot milling & drilling.
- Longitude X Axis-1800m/m transverse Z Axis-1200m/m & 1480m/m maximum component height.
- GE 2000 CNC Control with 3100rpm with a full 360 degree B Axis.
Milling and Millturn
- Milling machines capable of handling components up to 8 tonnes.
- Our millturn machines have a 5 axis capability with 650 m/m dia chucks and complete with boring bar stocker to auto change large boring bars in full auto cycle.
- Boring bar range is 120m/m dia, 100m/m dia and 80m/m dia.
- Machines have 120 tool ATC and high pressure coolant. Control is fusion 640 pro and matrix on the later machine.
- All machines fitted with SMW autoblok type steady rests that range from 135m/m to 460m/m.